Friday, August 5, 2011

Mojo Monday sketch


I frequently find inspiration from the Mojo Monday Blog but this is the first time I've linked up to it with my take on one of their sketches.
Here's this week's sketch:


Here's my card:
I used the new Roxie papers and colonial white cardstock.
The flower is from D1491-Hooray Bouquet stamped in Tulip
"Merci" is from D1361-Thank You stamped in Desert Sand then I used my black marker to go over the dotted circle.
The pennants are from the new Milepost shapes-LOVE these!
The tabs on the side are twill ribbon.
The pennants are secured with black brads and the flower is raised with foam tape.
Thanks for visiting my little blog!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! There is something about that red plaid flower that just makes me happy. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the look of those flags!

    ReplyDelete