Friday, August 19, 2011

Heart to Heart Challenge

The challenge this week at the Heart to Heart Blog is to CASE one of the design team projects. I chose to copy Brenda's card, which you can see here.

Colors are Sorbet, Chocolate, Colonial White, and Garden Green
Stamps sets used are:
D1491-Hooray Bouquet
D1482-Love Life
C1463-Harvest Happiness
and one of the My Acrylix sets from the Cricut Art Philospohy Collection

(The background paper is from the retired pack called Notebook)

The flowers, Fleur de lis, leaves, ticket, label, and the scalloped circles were all cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.

The other accents are chocolate flower buttons and chocolate striped ribbon.

I try really hard to put the best pictures I can of my work on the blog but sometimes I'm lazy with setting up my lighting and then I try to make up for it in Photoshop and it just doesn't always work out lol! So...I apologize for when my pics aren't quite up to snuff but I hope you can get what you need out of them anyway :-)

6 comments:

  1. Your card is pretty! It's a great CASE of the H2H Designer's card! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I would love to see your pix as clickable (so they can be enlarged). I've always been a fan of your work and have missed your posts on the CTMH BB. So glad to see you have started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, I would love for them to be clickable to but I can't figure out how to do that lol! If you can tell me how to make that happen, I will :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card Carolyn! I continue to get a smile on my face when I see that you're playing along with us at H2H! Don't you just love the new Cricut cartridge!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love your version and the great dimensions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I too choose to CASE Brenda.

    ReplyDelete