Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to School




This week kind of got away from me. I had planned on doing more, posting more, etc. but it's just been a busy week :-)
I did manage to finish a couple layouts. The first being a back to school layout of the kids using the Typeset paper pack. This one is for this week's (well, now last week's...) back to school challenge found HERE.

For this layout I used:
*Tyepset Level 2 Paper Pack
*Stamp set from the Typeset Workshop on the Go kit (houndstooth pattern in corners)
*Pleated Ribbon
*Wooden buttons tied with hemp
*Foundry Pin Clips
*Retired twill ribbon
*For the two info cards I used the upcoming September Stamp Of the Month called Limited Edition. I also used the stamp sets coordinating cricut cuts and a coordinating chipboard dimensional element from the Cricut Art Philosophy collection.
*The title and the year were also cut using the Art Philosphy cartridge.
I sanded the edges of the base pages and of the photos for a more vintage look.
Ink colors used are Desert Sand and Vineyard Berry.


A couple closer pics for the details:

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I like all your details, especially the journaling tag attached to the pin poked into the ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete