Friday, July 29, 2011

Heart2Heart sketch challenge

Here is this week's H2H blog challenge sketch:
This is the card I made:
Papers are from the Sweetheart My Reflections Paper Packet.
The chipboard scalloped circle and heart are from some retired CTMH Dimensional Elements packs.
Card base is made from Grey Wool cardstock-one of my favorite colors!
Stamp sets I used are all brand new and available on August 1st!
The swirly brackets are from C1474-10 Things
The "I heart you" is from D1499-Live Your Style
The flourish in the corner is from C1463-Harvest Happiness
And last, but not least, the adorable bling button is from our new Bling Assortment-Z1466
Check out what others have done with the sketch HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice...I like the color combinations you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Glad to see you playing along at H2H. =)

    ReplyDelete