Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A couple Cards


I promised some artwork on my blog so here's a start ;-)
My Acrylix stamp sets:
D1461-Ciao! (main image, postage stamp, sentiment, and coin)
D1477-Universal Backgrounds (music notes along left edge).
cardstock colors:
Barn Red, Sorbet, Kraft, and Colonial White.
Ink colors:
Barn Red, Sorbet, and Creme Brulee.
I used our Creme Brulee marker to put a little flame and glow in the lamp. I sponged a little desert sand ink on the edges of the colonial white pieces.
I tied a little piece of hemp around the stamp and adhered it to the card with some foam tape for a little pop.
That's it! Pretty simple but classy and flat enough to easily mail.
My Acrylix Stamps:
D1410-One of a Kind (stems)
D1476-Card Chatter-Sympathy (sentiment)
Cardstock: White Daisy
Ink colors: Olive, Black, and Cotton Candy
Flowers: BULK147 White Daisy Crochet Flowers (still available to purchase here in the "while supplies last" section of my website.)
Ribbon: Z270 White Daisy Grosgrain ribbon
The cotton candy pink behind the flowers was just gently sponged on in a circular motion at the top of the stems, then I adhered the flowers with liquid glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment